Thule Rail Pro E-MTB Hydration Backpack
With space for 18 litres of cargo and 2.5 litres fluid, the Thile Rail Pro E-MTB Backpack is ready for every adventure.
The Rail 18 was designed from scratch as a dedicated 'big day out' pack for EMTB riders tackling longer rides on technical terrain.
Dedicated central E-Bike battery pocket both protects your precious extra battery and keeps the additional weight low and central on the body.
Comfortable And Practical
Includes a removable Koroyd CE level-1 certified spine protector, the highly innovative Koroyd material has exceptional impact absorption properties whilst remaining lightweight and well ventilated for long, technical rides.
Advanced, reinforced harness and ergonomic form holds loads low and close to the rider to prevent unwanted movement whilst remaining comfortable and unrestrictive.
Thule's unique magnetic ReTrakt hands-free hose return system keeps your drinking tube safely stowed when not in use but always to hand.
- Exterior stowage straps for armour, helmets or removable chin guards.
- Sternum and waist straps aid stability and feature integrated management systems to prevent excess strap flapping around.
- Carefully organised interior with multiple pockets and a zippered compartment for valuables.
- Jersey-style elasticated side pockets for easy access in the saddle, ideal for tools or nutrition.
- Includes 2.5 litre Hydrapack reservoir.
- Waterproof rain cover included.
- Rear loop for mounting a light.
Covered by Thule's 3-year 'Bring-it' warranty.
Colour: GreyProduct Type: Hydration Packs