Swifty One-E Electric Scooter
SwiftyONE-e is the foldable ‘kick-assist’ e-scooter that’ll transform your journey. SwiftyONE-e is revered for its high quality, lightweight frame and stable geometry.
The 16-inch pneumatic wheels and unique folding design lets you glide over uneven terrain in comfort and in style.
Swifty One-E Electric Scooter
• Glide up hills and freewheel down!
• 250W brushless hub motor enables the option of friction-free kick-assisted power to extend your range.
• Max speed - 15.5 mph / 25 kph
• 36V lithium-ion battery, full charge time - 6 hours
• Battery water resistance - rated IP65
• 25 miles / 40 km battery range* at full throttle, 50+ miles riding kick-assisted
• Large 16-inch spoked wheels with high-pressure pneumatic tyres
• Safe and stable geometry designed for adults and road riding
• Slimline, adjustable and foldable - easy to carry at 13.7 kg / 30 lbs
• Legality - please check your local legislation for e-scooters (PLEV)
The price includes a kick stand, mud guards and lights.
SwiftyAIR-e is more than just for the “last mile”. The long-range (25 miles / 40 kph) is aided by the kick-assist design to dispel any ‘range anxiety’ during your commute. You can ride using the throttle only and add human power when needed!
The compact-sized 36V battery can be charged on or off the scooter, and comes with a compact charger making it easy to charge on the go. A full charge takes up to 6 hours and has a range of 25 miles / 40 km (based on a 75 kg rider in flat and smooth conditions).
LIGHTS, REFLECTORS AND BELL
With safety in mind, the SwiftyONE-e comes with front and rear lights; front, rear and side reflectors (tyre wall); and a stylish brass dome Swifty bell! We strongly recommend riders wear a helmet, and high-vis and reflective clothing at night
FOLDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
SwiftyONE’s unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and roll around. Only 16cm wide when folded it is perfect for storing in narrow hallways or slotted under a desk.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305 mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability - feel the glide! SwiftyONE-e’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position and stable handling, perfect for cruising along in style!
Ride away with peace of mind knowing that your new electric scooter is covered by a 1-year warranty.
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
Order today and receive your new electric scooter within 1-4 working days via DHL tracked delivery.
• Max Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 kph
• Range: 25 miles / 40 km (can double to 50+ miles range with kick-assisted power)*
• Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
• Removable Battery: 36V 9Ah / 313Wh lithium-ion battery, lockable with key
• Battery size and weight: 175×120×76 mm, weight 1.94 kg
• Throttle: Grip twist
• Drive Type: Front Wheel
* dependent on terrain, weather conditions, rider weight, tyre pressure, rider fitness etc
• Brakes: Front Tektro V-brake with hand lever, rear aluminium pedal brake
• Lights: Front and rear
• Reflectors: Front, Rear and side (tyre wall)
• Bell: Yes
• Display: Backlit LCD screen, speedometer, odometer, battery level
• Age: 16 yrs +
• Helmet: Strongly advised (sold separately)
• Note for UK customers: It is illegal to ride this vehicle in public spaces (roads, cycle lanes, pavements). It must be ridden on private land with landowners permission. This law is currently in review (2020).
• Lightweight: 13.7 kg / 30 lbs
• Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
• Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
• Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″)
• Folding Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
• Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
• Rear Fork: Aluminium alloy
• Wheels: Double-wall 16″ (305 mm) spoked rims
• Tyres: 1.5″×16″ (305) GMD tyres, street tread with reflective strip
• Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
• Headset: Integrated
• Grips: Black, rubber, shaped for comfort.
• Mudguards: Black or Silver, steel
• Adjustable Handlebar Height: 905 mm (35.6″) - 1005 mm (39.6″)
• Handlebar Height with flipped stem: 935 mm (36.8”) - 1035mm (40.8″)
• Unfolded Size: L 1370 mm (54″), handlebar Width 555 mm (21.9″)
• Folded Size: L 1065 mm (42″), W 160 mm (6.3″), H 660 mm (26″)
• Ground clearance: 65 mm (2.6″)
• Deck Height: 110 mm (4.3″)
• Deck Width: 160 mm (6.3″)
• Deck Length: 440 mm (17.3″)
• Wheelbase: 990 mm (39″)
• Box Size: L 1160 mm (45.7″), W 200 mm (7.8″), H 710 mm (27.9″)
• Gross Weight: 17.2 kg (37.9 lbs)
UK E-Scooter Regulation
Please note, privately-owned e-scooters can not be used on public highways (roads/pavements), and can only be used on private property with the landowner’s consent. Appropriate protective equipment should be worn at all times. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ride your electric scooter within all UK laws, both national and local.
Privately owned electric scooters are soon going to be legalised to be ridden in public with certain restrictions.