Viking Vision Traditional Electric Bike
The Viking Vision improves over the Aviemore with a bigger battery for up to 30 miles+ range on a single charge.
Featuring a traditional Steel low step frame the 26" wheeled Vision is perfect for both Men & Women the low step unisex design is a breeze to get on and off, and it has a quality well-padded saddle and comfortable upright riding position.
With its widespread, mainstream appeal, the Viking brand embodies the hallmarks of being trustworthy, traditional, well-engineered and always dependable. With a truly British feel the Viking range comes in an aesthetically appealing palette of classic bicycle colours.
Exceptional Riding Experience
Their bikes offer comfort and speed along with the style, build quality and components you would expect from such a long established successful brand.
Charge time for the large 10.4AH lithium battery is 4 to 6 hours so it is easy to top up during the day in the office or overnight at home.
The bike is supplied fully equipped with mudguards, a rear pannier rack, LED lights and a prop stand.
A bigger battery for up to 30 miles+ range on a single charge
Easy Step Through Design
Don't strain to mount your e-bike, designed for ease
Make every journey a pleasure with this ergonomic comfort seat
Choose the speed to perfectly match the terrain
Handlebar mounted display with multi assist modes
Stylish Cream Colour
Love your e-bike with this unique cream colour
Free Next Day Delivery
Order your Viking e-bike before 2pm and you can expect your new wheels the next day for free. If ordered after 2pm, expect a 48 hour turnaround.
12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty on the frame, battery and all other components for any problems relating to manufacturer workmanship, or arising from the material defects, including breakages, or cracking caused while riding other than rider misuse. Warranty does not cover consumable components, for example: brake blocks, brake pads, tyres, and inner tubes.
A whole 2 weeks to check your e-bike is exactly what you were expecting.
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel for 26" wheel with Low Step-Over Tube. Oversize Head Tube. Internal routed e-Cables.
- Fork: 20" Hi-Tensile Steel straight power blade.
- Motor: MXUX 36V 250W rear hub motor.
- Controller: JYTCON 36V 250W.
- Display: LED handlebar mounted with multi assist modes.
- Lights: Front and rear super bright LEDs.
- Battery: 36V/10.4Ah. Rear carrier battery.
- Charger: 42V 2Ah. 100-240V voltage. UK type plug. Charge time 4 hours.
- Wheels: Front and rear 26" x 1.75" double wall black rims. Rear with motor.
- Tyres: City 26" x 1.75". Black with black wall.
- Tubes: Kenda 26" tube with Schrader valve.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano Revoshift 7 speed right hand shifter.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 7 speed.
- Chain set: 3/32" x 42 Tooth steel Prowheel Chainring. Alloy Cranks. Black.
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 3/32", Silver.
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Bearings (2 Pcs).
- Freewheel: 7 speed indexed Shimano 14-28T.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type. Alloy three finger levers with quick connect power cut-off.
- Saddle: Ergonomic comfort rail saddle. Black.
- Seatpost: Steel quick release clamp. Black.
- Stem: Aluminium adjustable angle stem. Black.
- Handlebar: Promax aluminium swept back bars. Black.
- Headset: Steel, Full Ball Bearing, Semi Hidden, 1.1/8" Semi-Integrated Threaded with alloy cover.
- Grips: HL confort grips.
- Pedals: Wellgo 9/16" pedals.
- Mudguards: 26" chromoplastics. Black with adjustable stays.
- Carrier: Alloy for integrated battery, 3 pieces.
- Bell: Fitted on handlebar, Black.
- Kickstand: Alloy adjustable.
- Frame Size: 17".
- Frame Colour: Cream.
- Weight: 24kg.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.